27 January 2008

We'll miss him!

Mark is gone, again. He left on Thursday and will be home after his birthday. The kids aren't really bummed yet, but I'm sure in a week or so they will be asking me non-stop, "When is daddy coming home?" The hardest thing about the military is the time away. Its really crappy and its a tough job for all involved. I just want you all to know that if I don't post a lot, it is because I am here being a single mom once again. Its tough enough to keep up with my posting while Mark is home. I will try to update you all as much as possible, but don't use this as your one source to our life. There are other ways to find out what is going on with us, so utilize your tools, and we will try our hardest to utilize ours as well. We will miss Mark with all of our hearts and have already begun counting the days until his return home.

No comments: