26 October 2007

Hello!

First let me say Thanks to Laura and Jenn for getting me on here! If it weren't for the two of you, I probably wouldn't have found the site. So, this will be our first official blog. Yay! Let me explain the title of our blog for you, because I'm sure some of you may be wondering what that is all about. There are 5 members of our family. People refer to Mark as Rum, and sometimes refer to the family as The Rums. So, we are "Five Times the Rum". Aside from that, sometimes at the end of a long chaotic day, Five Times the Rum is the recipe for a peaceful, relaxing night. HAHA! By the way, that was a joke. I haven't made it to 5 times the Rum...yet. LOL. Anyway, I hope that our family blog keeps everyone well updated and in the know. It's hectic getting to the phone to call loved ones and update everyone individually, not that this would replace any phone calls. We will post updated pictures and write as much as possible. I hope you all enjoy hearing about our days!

No comments: