15 September 2008

Tutu-rific Tutus and Dresses

So, I have this totally awesome, wonderful and pretty creative friend named Cassidy. She is a stay at home mom, and she has three kids. Two boys and one little princess. Her oldest is one of Taylor's good friends and fellow classmate this year. Her middle son is 2 and her daughter will be 1 soon. She makes tutus and dresses along with headbands for girls of all ages. And I mean it when I saw ALL ages. She makes them for newborns, toddlers, school aged girls and even adults. So, in case you need to get your 'fairy fix', she can help you out. lol. Anyway, I've been meaning to get together with her for what seems like forever. We have just both been really busy lately. Anyhow, she custom made this tutu dress for a customer, but the customer never picked it up. So, she gave it to Ryleigh. Ryleigh was a little stinker about putting it on, but once she had it on and she was hamming it up for the camera, she actually liked it! She does like to be the center of attention, and she does love pretty things. ;o) So, these are the pictures I took of her today with Mark's camera. I wish the 'good' camera was in working order because these pictures would have turned out a million times better! Not that Mark's camera isn't good. It is. The other camera just takes phenomenal pictures and is my best friend. lol. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these super girly pictures of the little miss. I posted Cassidy's link to her page where she sells her tutus at the bottom of this blog for anyone who is interested in buying a custom made tutu or dress for their little princess. . . or themselves for that matter!
I actually like this one a lot.
She looks like a diva in this picture, but really she was chewing gum that I bribed her with.
Mom says this one reminds her of fried green tomatoes. I think its because of the Aunt Jemima-esque look of the headband and hair. lol
She looks like she got caught by surprise here.
I love her big toothy smiles!
This is my ultimate favorite!

http://www.myspace.com/calliesydelletuturific

No comments: